Puppets and Stuff
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
Do you have a puppetry-related blog or web site?  (Read 167037 times)
semjaza
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:49 pm »

Thanks!  There might be some odd outages here and there for the next few days, still getting things in  order. Smiley  Glad the videos were enjoyed though.
Henry
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2008, 01:18:08 am »

Thanks for the feed back shawn, I will remember to turn the music down on the next one. I’m thinking of going old school and recording an old pac-man cheat I know of. I will also try out the old screen in screen look.
Nonymouse
No Avatar
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2008, 09:09:45 pm »

Hi, I'm an occasional lurker here, but I haven't posted before wave.  I just wanted to let everyone know about our new website.  It's an online puppetry community (er, much like this one, actually  Smiley ), but maybe a little bit different.  Anyway, for what it is worth, we've just started and are looking to attract members and get things rolling.  So, if anyone's interested, please, check us out!  (It is totally free, of course.)

www.puppethub.com
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2008, 09:13:21 pm »

Welcome to Puppets and Stuff Nonymouse.......... We invite lurkers and are even more thrilled when the join. We are so glad you joined. You will find this to be a very supportive group of people. Thank you for sharing your website. Look foward to hearing more about you and your work. Just join right in.

Billy D.
Toon Asylum
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 09:51:37 pm »

StiqPuppet Productions
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 11:14:13 pm »

Welcome, you have a great website and I hope that it works out for you.

Hope you will hang around here and add any comments or ask any questions.

Daryl H
PuppetDude
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2008, 09:27:36 pm »

My website should show up below, I have featured this group on the main page with a direct link, I hope
 The big guy approves of it.  Shocked
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2008, 07:42:21 am »

Welcome to Puppets and Stuff PuppetDude.......... I love your avatar. Is your website in your signature...It is not working you can change it in your profile.

Billy D.
StiqPuppet Productions
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2008, 10:47:20 am »

Welcome  welcome

You put together a nice resource website with many resources for puppeteers and any newbie's. 

It would be nice if you did a little write up on yourself and your connection with puppets?  We like to get to know all our members so we have a little bit of a human connection.

FYI Members....if you click on the world symbol under puppetdude's avatar you will go straight to his website.

Thanks for signing up......

Daryl H
PuppetDude
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2008, 03:29:41 pm »

Try this and we will see if it works:
http://tinyurl.com/ydksf7     ---The Center for Professional Puppetry----
Welcome to Puppets and Stuff PuppetDude.......... I love your avatar. Is your website in your signature...It is not working you can change it in your profile.

Billy D.
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2008, 03:56:05 pm »

Thanks PuppetDude.......... I thought that would be easier for some folks who don't think to look at members profile pages.

Billy D.

Daryl says: FYI Members....if you click on the world symbol under puppetdude's avatar you will go straight to his website.

Now why did I not notice that...... you would think after 3300 or better post  Embarrassed that I would have.

Update: I just got around to looking at the website closer. Man am I impressed at the resources that you have available. Thank you so much for sharing. It thrills me to see the puppet community sharing and giving.
 thewave
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 07:03:08 pm by Billy D. Fuller, Reason: update »
Orindae
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2008, 02:58:49 pm »

I just started a puppet blog, and I am downloading all the audrey 2 pics with discription. most of you have already seen these pics, and I am only doing it to give it a better home then where it previoulsy was.

http://menagerieofpuppets.blogspot.com/
Puppeteer_Elly
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2008, 02:12:25 pm »

Speaking of blog moving...Yahoo! 360 beta is closing.  So I'm going to be moved by force!  They say whatever it is that's going to replace 360 will be nifty and preserve my content.  I'm a Yahoo! fan so I'll wait and see before I make my decision.  But for what I like to do with mine, I'm thinking Blogspot might be a good place for me.

Elly

Shocked There were just too many bugs, both on my blog and SHould's, so I finally moved aways from Yahoo 360 and I encouraged SHould too as well.  :'(

These days, Elly's Puppet Blog can be found here:

http://ellyspuppetblog.blogspot.com/

If you are linked to me, please update your bookmarks.

Thanks,

Elly
SHould
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2008, 04:57:41 pm »

Hi all,

I could change my blog's place, but i dont feel like it and my gut feeling tells me that if i am patient enough all will go back to normal and i will be able to continue posting my blog on yahoo360. So for now, my blog will stay there. If i do see that at the end of all this they cant deliver what yahoo360 promised i may reconsider. But to be frank, its not a few bugs that will stop me. I am living way more crap in my life as we speak to be affected by those.

Puppet hug to all,
SHould
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 05:45:06 pm by SHould, Reason: typo error »
Puppeteer_Elly
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2008, 06:19:16 pm »

I posted two comments to your 360 over the last few weeks.  They looked like they posted, then when I went back...they were gone.  Also, the other day when you posted your latest post, I clicked on it and it took me to a post of yours in March. I had the toughest time trying to get to your new post.
It was my experiences trying to interact with your blog that convinced me to move.
I said this all in a comment to you...but it didn't go through.

Elly
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Up