Puppets and Stuff

At the end of the year 2019 Puppets and Stuff well be migrating to a new server and system. Please see migration info for important details.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Na's puppet pattern puppet  (Read 15474 times)
gav
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:46:23 pm »

Here is my almost finished puppet made with Na's design. I still need to add a tongue and pick some minor stitching. I narrowed the chin a bit and didn't use the neck.  Other then that I followed the design.  Because Na made such giant fun hands I decided to make one of them a real hand.  I've never made a puppet with a hand glove before but this one is perfect for it.. That's why the left hand is covered by the blanket.  This puppet is continuing my puppet theme. I Made a puppet to keep my garden company.  Kenny will be my tv buddy who'll keep me company when no one is home.  Smiley   I also unknowingly made a new bed for one of my cats.  She loves to sleep on his lap.  It angered her when I made her move to take the pic. Speaking of my decoration themed puppets.  I made a Devil puppet to watch my front door and a Giant athletic puppet for the gym.  I'll post them when I get a chance.

puppets 001
Na
No Avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 12:19:19 am »

He's so cool! I love what you did with it. I'm so glad that the pattern is flexible enough to make changes to the design, everybody's coming up with such different characters.

Haha - cats are funny Smiley
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 06:56:36 am »

Great job Gav, make sure your puppet is Cat friendly before you leave them alone. I have heard that puppets with big hands have a enormous appetite for those of the feline species.

Billy D.
puppetbubba
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 12:40:04 pm »

Looks good.  I was looking for hair like that but without success.  Where did you get it.  It would be perfect for apuppet I am working on!  I went with something else but initially I thought hair like that would be cool.  Smiley
gav
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 04:16:44 pm »

It's amazing hair you should see it in motion.  I can't find the link but I know billy linked it somewhere here.  When someone was looking for faux fur.  It's a great store..
gav
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 11:26:03 am »

Here is the link for you http://www.mendels.com/creativity2.shtml
kacilyn
No Avatar
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 03:44:42 pm »

where did you get na's pattern I love the head shape
Na
No Avatar
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 06:22:27 pm »

Hi Kacilyn,

Thanks for the interest in the pattern: I did a short giveaway for a small group of people here, as I wanted some people to test a product I'm going to be selling very soon. I'll be leaving an update on this site as to when it's available.
StiqPuppet Productions
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 01:16:45 pm »

Love that rainbow hair it completes the rock look for sure.  He looks great!

Daryl H
Pages: [1]   Go Up