Puppets and Stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Of Muppets and Men : The Making of the Muppet Movie (Hardcover)  (Read 6828 times)
Billy D. Fuller
« on: May 20, 2009, 08:10:29 am »

Of Muppets and Men : The Making of the Muppet Show (Hardcover)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 01:38:24 pm by Billy D. Fuller, Reason: Correction in title »
Chris Arveson
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:22 pm »

A small correction: Although Amazon says this is the making of the Muppet Movie, it's actually about the making of the Muppet Show (the picture of the dust jacket confirms my claim). If you are a Muppet aficionado, this is a tremendous book! It takes you behind the scenes, tells about the muppeteers as well as the Muppets themselves. Lots and lots of fabulous pictures, it's just a fun book. I've had it for years, and I keep re-reading it, just for the fun of it.
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:08 pm »

Thanks Chris... I made the correction  Wink

Billy D.
Foam Shui
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 10:57:40 pm »

Ooo, this is totally going on my Wish List!!!
Cathy R.
No Avatar
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 03:27:30 pm »

My Wonderful husband just gave this book to me for my birthday (How he found it I will never know). It is a wonderful book. I have just begun reading it and it is fantastic. It is really great to read how much work (and love) went into the show. I would recommend this book to anyone who, well to anyone.
-Cathy
davidnagel
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 05:27:25 am »

Agreed this is a fantastic book, which unfortunately I paid quite a great sum off ebay (not too bad honest!) but its a wealth of information for both the avid fan and reference material for those puppet builders in us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up