Puppets and Stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Here's a big thanks to this site!  (Read 8615 times)
richardkey7
No Avatar
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:00:14 pm »

I've been referring back to this site for a lot of puppet making strategies over the last few months, and I feel I owe everyone here something in return.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag1e490/n/Glove_and_Rod_Puppets-Hansjurgen_Fettig_zip_001

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag1e56d/n/Glove_and_Rod_Puppets-Hansjurgen_Fettig_zip_002

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag1e586/n/Glove_and_Rod_Puppets-Hansjurgen_Fettig_zip_003

Up above are the download links for the book Glove and Rod Puppets by Hansjurgen Fettig. Last I checked, the book goes for $183 used at Amazon.com. Well, it's right here for FREE! Each part is a large file because I used a high quality scanner to scan in every page. The reason for doing that, is so you can zoom in on the diagrams in great detail. The total file size is 650mb...yeah, I know it's big but trust me it's worth it. If you use dialup, I suggest going to the library, downloading it, then upload it to your computer.
To combine zip files together I use Split&Concat (it's free) software for my mac. You might want to find another software for your PC if it's needed.
Holler at me, if you need any more advice for downloading it.

-Richard
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:34:28 pm by Shawn Sorrell »
richardkey7
No Avatar
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 02:01:52 pm »

Oh, by the way, it may take me a day or two to respond since I recently lost my own internet connection. Hope to have it back soon.
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 02:57:16 pm »

thewave

Thank You, Thank You !

Billy D.
gompie
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:02:53 pm »

I downloaded the first one but have to wait for almost 3 hours to download the second so it take some time than I hve to wait for the last one
SHould
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 04:31:20 pm »

Oups, that will massivelly boost my download rate that is immense, but I think it is well worth it. Thank you very much!!!
SHould
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 05:02:03 pm »

I downloaded the first one but have to wait for almost 3 hours to download the second so it take some time than I hve to wait for the last one

Yeah, me too. I hate waiting, but I am sure that the wait will be all worth it!
miguel
No Avatar
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 06:24:06 pm »

How to do to download? Plese help me
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 06:34:04 pm »

Miguel if just clicking on them does not bring up a window to save to your computer then try right clicking on the and looking for "Save Link As..."

BTW The last link looks like it broken but I'll try to fix it.

Opps sorry I was wrong about that... looks like it is a file hosting site.  Look for Download for free with FileFactory Basic on each page and click it then follow the directions on the next page.
miguel
No Avatar
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 06:40:48 pm »

Thank you Mr. Shawn
Na
No Avatar
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:25 pm »

Not trying to be a part pooper, but is this legal? I seem to recall we had a discussion ages ago about not posting links/downloads to books that are copyrighted...
gompie
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 10:27:00 pm »

when I downloaded it I can't open it because my computer don't recognise it. And when I let him search on the internet he don't find it, what can I do ?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:00:08 pm by gompie »
tsu
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 07:00:47 am »

gompie, Richard wrote:
"To combine zip files together I use Split&Concat (it's free) software for my mac. You might want to find another software for your PC if it's needed."

so you need a prog to combine all the part into one. you can try Total Commander as well (not sure if S&C will work on other comps other than MAC), I usually use this one to divide or combine file parts together.
Pages: [1]   Go Up