Puppets and Stuff

At the end of the year 2019 Puppets and Stuff well be migrating to a new server and system. Please see migration info for important details.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Antron Fleece Available - UK  (Read 26540 times)
davidnagel
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 03:21:55 am »

I've been so out of the game and not visited here, I completely missed this thread!

WOW Fleece and maybe cement in the UK, that'll save on me importing it previously. I still have my old order of Antron, need to find an excuse to use it!!

Thanks Wyoh - much appreciated
Singoscar
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 01:38:46 pm »

That´s Great! Thanks Whyohming!
I will contact you
PuppetBakery
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 05:51:50 pm »

So is it true? Dupont not making Antron fleece anymore? If so ... NOW WHAT? The agony and pain ... help!
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 09:27:29 am »

Dupont has not made it for quite some time now. Smiley It now manufactured/milled by a new company or at least a variation of the original Antron. Julie over at Out Of The Box Puppets carries it.  Looks like we may have a new source that we think is in Canada also. http://weirdkidstore.com/products/antron-fleece If you are in the UK then see if Wyoh is still has some http://www.mermibridg.com/category/antron/ Have not heard form her recently but she still list it on her site.
Out of the Box Puppets
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 09:53:32 am »

Yes, she is still active. The computer that is available to her most of the time blocks this site, so that is why she hasn't been around lately.  For UK customers contact her through her site.
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 11:44:39 am »

The computer that is available to her most of the time blocks this site, so that is why she hasn't been around lately.
Well that is disturbing. Wonder why her computer does not like use?
Out of the Box Puppets
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 02:55:51 pm »

I believe she has a job in the banking industry, so the computers are very restricted to outside of business use.  After normal business hours I think she's just busy with puppet business. LOL
PuppetBakery
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 08:11:28 pm »

Thank you for the links.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up