Recent Discussions

New guy here needs help again 1/15/24, 7:18 PM
Posted in Puppet Construction by Buz
CMTS 5 I've made a marionette puppet out of a Walmart 3 ft. skeleton.It all done but the clothes now.I'm…
New guy here? 1/12/24, 2:05 PM
Posted in Puppet Performance by Buz
CMTS 10 I'm new to puppets and made a Marinette puppet out of a 3' plastic skeleton from Walmart. I Happy…
Trying new materials and techniques to build a wolf puppet 2/27/23, 1:57 PM
Posted in Puppet Construction by Tioh
CMTS 2 Here's my first try at building a wolf puppet head with a flexible 3D-printed head base - printed…
Contains 2 embeded video(s).
View More

Welcome to Puppets and Stuff!

My how we have changed.  It is hard to believe that it has been over 20 years since the site first sprang on to the internet. Check out the Wayback Machine for an idea of just how much. In November of 2019 we migrated to a new server and software and with this came a lot of change. All the old content of the site was migrated to the Archive.

We are still a free open community of puppeteers and puppet enthusiast from around the world. The site is full of puppet related information. There is a listing of our membership which makes it easy for you to find a puppeteer if you are looking for one. If you are a puppeteer and have a bit of puppet wisdom we hope you'll share it in the Forum. You'll find information on all styles of puppetry including marionettes, hand puppets, rod puppets, animatronics, shadow puppetry, advert puppetry and others.

Shawn Sorrell
PandS Creator