Puppets and Stuff
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Prince Poppycock Puppet  (Read 8724 times)
FuziosPuppets
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:48:30 pm »

Hello everyone Smiley
This post is about making a puppet, which reminds a finalist of AGT 2010, Prince Poppycock.
Here are some photos of him which present, what I already made it Smiley hope you like it ^_^
[/color]

Here is a main photo which I found on the Internet:

The first thing for me, was to chose the materials, to made for him a costume:

Here is the torso of puppet. Its a hybrid from Puppetlady, a litlle bit modificated myself. I wanted to get the look of torso some kind of athletic. I think the results are good. Beetween arms I glued a parts of red ribbon

Poppys hands. Inside I glued a plastic tube for armrods and rods from a... how o explain to You all.... those rods for fingers I used from a cosmetics things, which some ladys use it to make a curlys of hairs

It's going great  Smiley

Carving hands by antron fleece in flesh colour ^_^

Carving a torso. Before I started I add implants on his chest

torso almost sewed Smiley

Poppycock's skull. On this skull i marked the lines, which I will cut to make eyebrow ridge. Its a trick from DR Puppet Smiley very usefull. On the background on tv was emited a program "Doctor G. Medical examinator"

Here it is. almost complete puppet. The skull with eyebrow ridge, a baroque wig, and torso with hands. The nose I made it by a clay and glued by hot glue gun

Here You can see a almost complete puppet. Please dont look at the head ( cuz its my workshop head, and to poppycock's puppet version will look very diffirent). Here You can see also a costume for Poppy, made it for the order Smiley

Rikka
No Avatar
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:57:39 pm »

Sexy! Wink
Fabe
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 12:36:49 am »

Why can't you see the eyebrow ridge and nose in the last photo? Is it the lighting? Or are you going to put those on afterwards?
Lizzies Lair
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 02:04:21 am »

Wow, he's looking awesome! I look forward to seeing the final product!
FuziosPuppets
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 04:54:06 am »

Why can't you see the eyebrow ridge and nose in the last photo? Is it the lighting? Or are you going to put those on afterwards?
Fabe, as what I said in my last post picture, dont look at this head, because it is my workshop head. That head I use for all puppets, on which im working. I only wanted to measure and look how could be look the final effect. the head for Poppycock, I will carve by white antron fleece, and it will be with eyebrow ridge and nose. Smiley
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 06:58:43 am »

Very nice! I love the costume!
Billy D. Fuller
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 07:55:17 am »

Great job Adam! I Love this puppet. The costuming turned out fantastic.
Na
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 07:58:23 am »

He's looking good. I love the costume materials, they match the character so well. Is this your first puppet?
FuziosPuppets
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 12:20:10 pm »

Very nice! I love the costume!
Thank You ^_^
FuziosPuppets
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 12:20:36 pm »

Great job Adam! I Love this puppet. The costuming turned out fantastic.

Thank You ^_^
FuziosPuppets
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 12:22:14 pm »

He's looking good. I love the costume materials, they match the character so well. Is this your first puppet?
Aaaaw Thank You ^_^. No, this is not my first puppet, but that will be a first good proffesional puppet for the audition Wink
Fabe
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 12:22:34 pm »

Fabe, as what I said in my last post picture, dont look at this head, because it is my workshop head. That head I use for all puppets, on which im working.

Apparently I have to learn how to read LOL. Sorry. Looking good!
FuziosPuppets
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 12:25:00 pm »

Apparently I have to learn how to read LOL. Sorry. Looking good!
No, I have to correct my vocabulary and gramatic :P sasasasaaaaaa ^_^
Fabe
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 12:27:00 pm »

No, not really. You clearly wrote that this is not the head you're going to use. I was just too drawn in by the pictures, I guess Smiley.
Na
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 12:29:49 pm »

Aaaaw Thank You ^_^. No, this is not my first puppet, but that will be a first good proffesional puppet for the audition Wink

Well, I was going to say it's amazing for a first go... but never mind Wink

Seriously though it does look great
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up