Puppets and Stuff

At the end of the year 2019 Puppets and Stuff well be migrating to a new server and system. Please see migration info for important details.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
A Puppet Series  (Read 19730 times)
BoozeBandPuppets
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 02:01:15 pm »

Haha, yes, I see what you mean pagestep! I lost a really nice trinket to my girlfriend when she found it, and said how thoughtful of me to get it for her. I had to let that one go! :D I would have liked to have done some audience cutaways, I keep convincing myself to keep one experiment per video! (may need to get a bit braver and throw more stuff in next time!)
Thank You Snail, I have visions of my passport photo being altered to give me permanent 'puppet eyes' now! I'm very lucky with the audio footage of the real band playing, having the actual audience in the background does help make it all feel more real, and it's great fun to mime the puppets over. Really pleased you like it! (or us!) :D
BoozeBandPuppets
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2013, 01:31:14 pm »

Hello everyone, been out of the loop for a while with some stuff, but had time to make a quick music video for our old sax players birthday and uploaded it for him - he was really chuffed. It's a bit of fun to get back into filming before we video the last episode of our small season one! Hope you enjoy - and watch this space for hopefully more soon Smiley

Birthday Caldonia!
Snail
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2013, 08:58:01 pm »

Hello everyone, been out of the loop for a while with some stuff, but had time to make a quick music video for our old sax players birthday and uploaded it for him - he was really chuffed. It's a bit of fun to get back into filming before we video the last episode of our small season one! Hope you enjoy - and watch this space for hopefully more soon Smiley

Birthday Caldonia!
What is chuffed?  Is that good or bad?  Love the way they poked their bowties, just what you probably do with your's right? It is the little touches like that that make them look so real.
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2013, 06:13:47 am »

Sweet!  Great job!
scojack
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2013, 07:36:20 am »

Chuffed is 'awfully pleased' in Her Maj's tongue ...as opposed to 'chuff' which is another story altogether Smiley
Two countries seperated by a common language Smiley
Looking forward to viewing this at home with the kids.

BoozeBandPuppets
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 04:35:17 pm »

Oops.. Yes, Chuffed is another word for well-pleased! So I don't disappoint Snail, I'm now off to dig out my dickie bow! lol
Snail
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2013, 10:57:11 am »

dickie bow?  You say funny things, so cute.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up