Puppets and Stuff

At the end of the year 2019 Puppets and Stuff well be migrating to a new server and system. Please see migration info for important details.

Linked Events
  • Puppet Power: March 09, 2013
  • Puppet Power: March 10, 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Puppet Power-The Fearless Face of Puppetry  (Read 2063 times)
Shawn Sorrell
« on: February 01, 2013, 06:36:56 am »

W.P. Puppet Theater presents Puppet Power - The Fearless Face of Puppetry
March 9 and 10, 2013
The Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

A conference exploring how
puppets innovatively address the tough issues
facing us in today's world for educators, helping professionals, artists, activists, idea generators and students.

For more information see: http://www.wppuppet.com/puppet_power.htm
Lola
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 11:01:20 am »

Shawn - That sounds awesome! Are you going? If you do, would you mind sharing pics?
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 08:35:19 am »

No I am not going.  One of the presenters emailed me the info so I thought I would pass it on. I tried to get them to join so they could elaborate but so far I have not seen them. Smiley
wppuppet
No Avatar
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:44:37 pm »

We've just extended the early bird deadline til Feb 8th. This means one day is only $155 CAN. Plus tax and fees. $50 bursaries available upon application. Keynote Martin Robinson, Master classes with Lynn Jeffries, Martin, Catherine Hahn and others. A RIG session and Puppet Portfolios - powered by Pecha Kucha.

All exploring the Power of Puppetry beyond performance.  March 9 and 10, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Check our website for more info and registration details www.wppuppet.com/puppet_power.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up