Puppets and Stuff

At the end of the year 2019 Puppets and Stuff well be migrating to a new server and system. Please see migration info for important details.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Paper doll of my puppet thanks to Beatriz!!!  (Read 5390 times)
LJ
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:10:33 pm »

Just wanted to show you the wonderful paper doll that Beatriz did for me. It will be available as a download from my site, but also may show up as a rod puppet in shows etc. Enjoy! And for all your designing needs contact Beatriz Vega!!! (she can be found here on the form!)
Lily paper doll

I am toying with ideas on using the fold-up doll house that I made as a possible set for rod puppets or marionettes now that I have figures out how to make it!
Na
No Avatar
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 11:37:03 pm »

Wow, that looks fantastic! Is the scenery available as well? I think that would be such a great thing to sell as a kit!
Shawn Sorrell
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 06:32:02 am »

How cool is that? It is! Smiley  I do have one suggestion though. Could you make the background white? While parchment looks cool it is really going to eat up the ink when printing. Ok I have more then one.  Put your website url on the pages. Granted you would think that folks would already know but could be someone would print of a bunch for use in class or with a group of kids.
LJ
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 06:48:52 am »

I never thought of the amount of ink taken up when printing, good point! A url is a good idea too!!
The scenery on the doll house is not available because I am going to make a video how-to on making the doll house. The doll house is made using scrapbook paper and pictures cut out from various places!
Out of the Box Puppets
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 07:07:23 am »

Cute, cute.
Angel in Tx
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:54:18 pm »

Super cute! I loved paper dolls as a child!!! I would love to make these even now. Smiley
Snail
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 10:23:13 am »

Very cool idea, the kids will have something to remind them of your show that they can play with and show others too.  You just explanded your message in a fun way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up