Puppets and Stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Work less, Earn more and live a happier life  (Read 1270 times)
Jungle joe
« on: July 11, 2013, 11:53:30 am »

Hi folks, are you worried about your income and retirement policy? do you want to work less, earn more and live a happier life? do you want to add a new dimension to your performance business and be one of the best performers in your area?
Yes? then go through these amazing tips, I wrote them while consulting the Get Things Done formula by David Allen, these tips would help you become a super productive performer and would also assist you in organizing your shows and daily activities.

Here is the link: Learn how to become a super productive performer:
http://allpropuppets.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-become-super-productive-performer.html
Snail
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 11:07:19 pm »

That was interesting.  Funny at work they are always saying we need to multitask more.  I think that is code for "do the work of two people for the pay of half a person."  I am believer in being the person you were made to be rather that trying to be someone elses formula.  I am a narrow focus person, when I team up with a big picture multitasker we can get more done together than we could alone. That is part of the reason I love this puppet blog.  I am a better puppeteer because you all are brave enough to share your great ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up