Puppets and Stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Still Around!  (Read 5284 times)
The Director
« on: August 16, 2014, 07:35:48 pm »

spin  Wow, I haven't been here in awhile.  A lot has gone on.  My computer aged out and would no longer cooperate.  That has been taken care of as I have purchased another very expensive apple computer with tons of space.  My job is ending at the end of September so I've been preoccupied trying to figure out what I am going to do.   banghead I still don't know.  I made sure I bought the computer before the job ended.  This is my first attempt using the new equipment.  iMovie has changed as well as the music program I use so I have to learn all over again.  enjoy 

http://youtu.be/qm5ULDJeunE
The Director
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:00:29 pm »

Puppet Poetry

http://youtu.be/xCE-Zs0hmXk?list=UUXEOWEc4-N8wsW_s38oMm4Q
Chris Arveson
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 09:27:21 pm »

As I said on Facebook, Wondrous! Good to have something positive these days.
Na
No Avatar
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 10:23:30 pm »

spin  Wow, I haven't been here in awhile.  A lot has gone on.  My computer aged out and would no longer cooperate.  That has been taken care of as I have purchased another very expensive apple computer with tons of space.  My job is ending at the end of September so I've been preoccupied trying to figure out what I am going to do.   banghead I still don't know. 

Good to see you again! Best wishes for your transition from your old job. I'm in much the same position, trying to figure things out.
The Director
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:11:53 pm »

So now unemployed and loving it for now.  My energy needs to be into looking for work but I managed to get inspired to start Season 4 of The Patsy Hoolahan Show.  Where she stops, nobody knows.

http://youtu.be/kZMKvuuFJZY
Skitstorm
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 09:21:56 am »

Good luck with the job search! At least some good creative came out of it...it's a cris-ortunity!
pagestep007
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 07:09:11 pm »

Aha, that would explain the silence from your part of the world. I hope the job hunting is going well. I hope good things come with the change. Millie still manages to   perform well with the new music program. ... oh, one good thing for us is, now you have a wizzy computer you can do more shows with Patsy! Blessings to you.
Snail
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 06:22:41 pm »

How is the job search, any luck yet? I am eligible to retire and looking to see if I can find another job. I put puppet team manager on my resume and that is what they said caught their eye.  Who knows maybe MAC skills you are getting will be the key to your opportunity.
pagestep007
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 07:16:23 pm »

yeah.. I was wondering  how you were getting on too. Smiley
Skitstorm
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 03:46:23 am »

me three!
Pages: [1]   Go Up