Looking for plastic rings Posted by K. Henderson on Feb 19, 2011
I'm trying to find the plastic rings used for the mouth manipulation in the "talking" marionettes
Re: Looking for plastic rings Posted by Out of the Box Puppets on Feb 19, 2011
I'm not familiar with how to build talking marionettes, but these are small plastic rings.  They come in various sizes.


Re: Looking for plastic rings Posted by Shawn on Feb 20, 2011
Where is this plastic ring located? The reason I ask is I am not familiar with the use of a plastic ring in the mechanization of the mouth of a marionette. I have seen them used on a ventriloquist dummies that where sold in stores on the end of the string that came out of the back of the neck that opens the mouth but not on marionettes. Is that maybe what you are referring to?
Re: Looking for plastic rings Posted by Gabriel G on Feb 20, 2011
I'm not very familiar with marionettes but when I need small rings I often will use keychain rings (from Joanns) or buy rubber rings in the plumbing section at the hardware store. Hope that helps in any way!

No More Post